Roast beef is a delicious kosher meal that will be sure to wow your guests. Use this recipe for family celebrations or just another dinner with friends. After all, what’s a year without eating up a deliciously cooked roast beef? So, get your cooking mojo ready and cook up a storm in the kitchen!
See also: Rosemary Prime Rib
See also: Delicious Roasted Ribs
What you’ll need:
2 lbs beef
½ cup fresh rosemary
½ garlic (chopped)
8 tablespoon olive oil
4 cups of mushroom
1 cup of vegetable or beef stock
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to about 360 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add salt and pepper according to your desire.
- In a separate bowl, mix in fresh rosemary, garlic, and 4 tablespoon of olive oil. Set aside.
- Using a cast iron skillet, bring your stove top to a medium heat to sear the meat on both sides.
- Once they are seared, evenly brush the rosemary combination on the meat.
- Place the roast in the oven for about 30 minutes (for medium-rare, internal heat should be 145 degrees Fahrenheit.)
- While the meat is roasting, drizzle another skillet with 2 tablespoons of oil, and saute the mushrooms.
- Being really careful, remove the roast out of the oven and place it on the stovetop alongside the mushrooms. Add the stock. Allow this to simmer and thicken.
- Garnish the roast with fresh rosemary and enjoy your delicious meal!
See also: What is kosher?